Join our fun-filled sock challenge and knit-along
A year of socks is ahead of us!
Join our fun-filled sock challenge and a knit-along ready to meet the year with an eventful and most importantly a FUN knitting challenge? We invite you to join us on an ultimate knitting challenge to knit through ALL the 52 patterns in 52 Weeks of Socks Vol. II. Sounds crazy? Well, not as crazy as you might think. Our last sockbook challenge got a whacking number of 7 entries, which we found really impressive. Maybe there will be more this time!
Anyone who decides to take on the challenge and knits all the sock designs will be awarded with a Laine publication of their choosing (in digital format). We will also draw an exclusive collection of sock yarn among all the entrees. You can take part by sending us a picture of all the finished pairs by April 1st, 2024.
If knitting all 52 seems a bit too ambitious, you can also join our year-long knit-along! Take part by knitting any pair (or two, or 10) from 52 Weeks of Socks Vol. II. and posting a photo of any of your socks or WIPs to Instagram with the hashtag #laineyearofsocks. Throughout the year we will be drawing four gorgeous sock yarn prizes to four lucky winners.
Sock challenge rules:
- Knit all the socks from 52 Weeks of Socks Vol. II.
- The knit time is one year, ending on April 1, 2024.
- Take part by submitting a photo of all the knitted socks to email@example.com
- Anyone who submits a photo of all the finished socks will win a Laine publication of their choosing in digital format.
- All entrants will also take part in a draw for a chance to win an exclusive collection of sock yarn.
- If you post photos along the way, please use the hashtag #laineyearofsocks to take part in the knit-along.
- Post a photo of a WIP or a knitted pair from 52 Weeks of Socks Vol. II to Instagram
- Use the hashtag #laineyearofsocks
- We will be drawing four gorgeous sock yarn prizes to four lucky winners throughout the year.
- The KAL ends on April 1st, 2024
Okay, are you ready to get started. What are you waiting for, let’s cast on the first pair!